Passwords are a means by which a user proves that they are authorized to use a computing device. A single device may have multiple users, each with their own password. Passwords are not unlike a lock-and-key system, in which only the right key will enable a person to have access. The difference is that each person has a different key for the same door.
A strong password provides essential protection from financial fraud and identity theft. One of the most common ways that hackers break into computers is by guessing passwords. Simple and commonly used passwords enable intruders to easily gain access and control of a computing device.
Here's how to Change the Password to your Account in Arkonix Mining;
1. From Dashboard, Click on the Menu to locate 'Profile' and Select 'Security'
2. Click 'Change Password' to input the following details; Old and New Password.
3. Save Changes.
There are key points of password security that users must know;
- Most importantly, passwords must be long and complex.
- Long and complex passwords require more effort and time for a hacker to guess.
- Passwords should contain at least ten characters and have a combination of characters such as commas, percent signs, and parentheses, as well as upper-case and lower-case letters and numbers.
- Users should never write down their passwords, as that makes it easier for the passwords to be stolen and used by someone else.
- Also, never use the same password for two or more devices, as hackers who break into one machine will try to use the same password to take control of others.
- Hashpower 11 TH/s
- Mining days: 655
- Alghoritm: SHA-256
- Daily Fees: $0.86