- They never register the domain name in the name of any real user; also, they never reveal the domain name.
- In order to provide an illusion of prestige and authenticity, they register a company whose directors are foreigners instead of local citizens as forging the documents is easy abroad.
- When asked about proof for verification, fraud sites usually provide vague answers.
- To provide an illusion of honesty and confidentiality, the initial funds that the client invests, are used to make payments, keeping aside the funds received.
- The fraudsters show a verifiable Bitcoin address from where they make the payments which eventually will stop paying someday.
- They focus more on promotion instead of quality substance which is usually baseless and vague.
- The websites to whom the verification of the company is not a priority make the advertisement; also those websites write favourable reviews in exchange for a large sum of money.
Keeping the above points in mind and staying alert over the internet investment in Bitcoin, Ethereum or any other cryptocurrency, cloud mining scam can be prevented.