It's as easy as it can get - Your mining rigs are already fully operational.
As soon as you've registered as a member you can start earning your first coins from our cloud mining service!
Frequently asked questions by various Arkonix users
Arkonix Uses the most sophisticated Mining technologies, making them as affordable and as easily available to you!
Cloud (or remote) mining – is the process of using hardware power to mine cryptocurrency (such as Bitcoin or Litecoin) remotely. This mining model came to existence due to the fact that the increasing difficulty of mining has made it unprofitable for mining enthusiasts to mine Bitcoins at home.
Cloud mining gives people a unique opportunity to begin mining cryptocurrency without the need for a large initial investment in hardware or technical knowledge. Despite the simplicity of the cloud mining model, it is worth elaborating on a few details, specifically it’s important to highlight that remote mining comes in two forms: hosted or cloud based mining.
The first form of remote mining is remote hosting. This model suits users with a high level mining experience and know-how and who require a high degree of control over their mining hardware. Under this model, the mining hardware is hosted in a remote datacentre and the user assumes full control over the setup and configuration of the mining hardware. Under this model, the miner pays a fee to the hosting company that would cover maintenance and electricity costs. This helps the miner handle the risks associated with maintenance of the kit as well as any risks with the shipment of the hardware. On the other hand, it presents the miner with risk on the initial hardware investment and requires much more time and technical knowledge to implement successfully.
It can therefore be summarised that the benefits of remote hosted mining are tight control over the mining process, maintenance support and subsequent ownership of the hardware. The big drawbacks are risks associated with the procurement of expensive hardware and the very high cost of entry, both in terms of investment and technical experience.
The second, and more accessible model of remote mining is Cloud Mining, whereby a miner purchases a part of the mining power of hardware hosted and owned by a Cloud Mining services provider. The service provider takes on configuring the hardware, maintaining uptime and selecting the most efficient and reliable pools.
This option provides a range of benefits: instant connection (meaning no hardware shipment wait times and delivery risks), fixed maintenance and electricity fees and no nuisances associated with mining at home such as noise, heat or space. Another key point is that this model of cloud mining requires no technical experience. Obviously, it’s very important that miners understand the mining process, however this model doesn’t require hardware expertise or significant configuration / implementation cost. Since customers can purchase any amount of mining power they wish, this means that the level of investment will depend only on the miners’ ambition. This means that the cost of entry and subsequent risk is far lower than in comparison with the remotely hosted model.
Arkonix is happy to be offering its new cloud mining services range. We guarantee an instant connection, around-the-clock access and monitoring, an easy-to-use management interface, 24/7 uptime as well as daily payouts.
Cloud mining is greatly suited for novice miners who would like to try out mining and earning cryptocurrency as well as seasoned miners who don’t want the hassle or risks of hosted or home-based mining.
Every country has its own currency. Estonia and the Eurozone have the Euro, Russia has the Rouble and the USA have US Dollars. We exchange money in banks or specialized foreign exchanges, transfer it worldwide and invest it. In our times of technological innovation it is safe to say that most, if not all money transfers are conducted through the Internet.
Is it then such a great surprise that an online currency such as Bitcoin has emerged? Interest in the currency has grown towards the end of 2013 due to significant spikes in the currency’s value, but let’s start from the beginning. In 2009, an unknown programmer by the name of Satoshi Nakamoto put forward a whitepaper that proposed a creation of new form of digital currency – cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency functions the same way as regular currencies do in that its used as a means of exchange, unit of account and a store of value. Cryptocurrency, just like other resources, has some demand for it, and subsequently a market price. The significant difference is Bitcoin’s intangibility – there is no bank-issued notes or papers – meaning that rather being used in hand-to-hand transactions, Bitcoins are stored and exchanged digitally within a decentralized, peer-to-peer network.
With traditional money, transferring funds from one account to another requires some intermediary authority or middleman. Even with hand-to-hand cash transactions, the issue, value and fiscal policy of money is controlled by a trusted centralized authority (such as a bank, agency or government). Bitcoin operates differently in that no middleman is required in transactions as the trust between actors is derived from computer science and cryptology, rather than trust in a central establishment. It also means that Bitcoin is transferred directly from the sender to the receiver, with absolutely no intermediaries.
A key point to note is that because of this lack of central issuing body, cryptocurrency is created and transferred with the help of a process called “mining”. This process requires an extremely powerful computer to crunch down the billions of calculations required to solve cryptological functions.
In reality, the mining process is extremely complex and technical. Despite its complexity, the process is transparent and open for review due to the open-source nature of Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is the first decentralized and uncontrolled currency. Since no central body owns the process for issuing new units, new coins are created at a fixed, predetermined rate. Unlike many government-issued currencies, this means that Bitcoin is immune from inflation, and is in fact a deflationary currency. Bitcoin also has the un unique property of “transparent anonymity”- meaning that despite all transactions and wallets being public through the Blockchain, all actors in a transaction are only identified by their bitcoin wallet address. Thousands of addresses are generated daily – this means that the user stays anonymous until they register both their personal details and their bitcoin wallet address somewhere (for example on a Bitcoin exchange). Bitcoin’s unique makeup also creates other strengths from the users perspective- the digital nature of Bitcoin makes it highly divisible and the lack of a central authority ensures that transaction fees are near-zero.
Bitcoin’s digital nature and lack of central body also shape Bitcoin’s weaknesses - lost Bitcoins are non-recoverable (meaning that if you lose your private key or the hard drive with your wallet gets corrupted or if you lose your bitcoin wallet seed, those Bitcoins are lost forever!). Take the case of a British man, who in 2009, threw away the hard drive that contained his 7500 Bitcoins. At the end of 2013, the value of Bitcoin was nearing $1200, meaning there was a hard drive at a dump with over 8.25 million USD stored on it! Stories like this are not uncommon as early miners have been known to mine thousands of new coins, which would have made for a small fortune even with todays weak Bitcoin exchange rate.
Bitcoin is a peer-to-peer payment system. Its unique properties attract many followers and opponents.
It’s impossible to tell whether Bitcoin will establish itself as the sole payment system for the internet, but for right now – there is significant interest and demand for it. The Bitcoin economy is still in its infancy and there are already many investors and people who are attracted by the prospects this new disrupting technology may bring.
The future of Bitcoin is unclear at the moment due to legal uncertainty (governments cannot issue it, but they can prohibit use), unstable exchange rates and subsequent lack of widespread (albeit rapidly growing) adoption. However, people familiar with Bitcoin and technology often note the similarities between Bitcoin’s ascendance and the rise of Internet in the 1990-2000s. When the Internet first emerged in the early 90s many experts underestimated the impact it would have on the world. It is often predicted Bitcoin will follow the same pattern. Until then, current users are embracing this truly innovative idea and are contributing to establishing a global bitcoin economy.
Arkonix provides cloud mining on the following algorithms:
SHA-256, which is used to mine Bitcoins;
Scrypt, which is used to mine Litecoins*;
ETHASH, which is used to mine Ethereum and Ethereum Classic;
X11, which is used to mine DASH;
Equihash, which is used to mine Z-Cash;
Cryptonight, which is used to mine Monero;
*payouts are provided in the determined Cryptocurrency you are Mining.
There are 2 ways to register with Arkonix:
1) On the homepage's upper right section, click on the "SIGN UP" button. You will land on the register page where you will have to fill up all the required information, approve the "terms and conditions" and finally click on the "sign up" button.
After having submitted the form, you will receive 2 confirmation mails:
- One with your password and Username
- Another with an activation link
Click on the activation link and then login using your credentials.
2) You may receive or want to register under a Friend or Arkonix Affiliate, using they're Referral link. The registration process will be the same as above.
However Registering via an affiliate will give you the possibility to receive instantly 5% Cash-back on your first Order. For more details about this bonus, check in our FAQ section "Referral Program" then "Signup Bonus".
- Once registered, login to your account using the "Login" button situated on the upper right side of the Arkonix Homepage.
- Once logged in, you will view your User Dashboard. Before being able to purchase a mining contract, you will have to update your profile section.
- After filling up all the mandatory information marked by an *, click on the update button on the lower side of the profile page.
- Congratulations, your account is all setup and ready!!!
Once your profile has been successfully updated (see previous FAQ post):
1) On the user dashboard go to the left sidebar, and click on "Buy Pool".
2) Select the desired cryptocurrency you want to start mining, then select the desired pool according to the amount you are willing to invest.
3) Click on the "Add to Cart" button.
4) Once on the "Cart" page click on the "terms and conditions" checkbox and proceed to place order by clicking on that button.
4) Now you will be able to choose the desired payment method and place your order.
Note: According to the chosen payment method you may get an immediate order activation or wait up to a maximum of 24H.
Arkonix has specifically been created so as to make the overall mining experience as easy and user-friendly as possible.
Thus, from the moment on your Profile has been updated, everything is already setup and ready for use.
So don't worry, all you need to do after purchasing your Mining Contract is to relax and enjoy your daily payouts!
If it is your "accumulated mining" balance or your "cash account" balance you wish to withdraw, the procedure is the same and as follows:
Note: The first thing any user needs to do before proceeding for a withdrawal is to update his cryptocurrency Address(es) in his profile section.
A Minimum of 25USD of valued balance are necessary in order to create any withdrawal request.
1) On the user dashboard go to the sidebar then click on "Withdrawals" then click on "Create Request".
2) Once on the withdrawal page, click from which account you wish to make a withdrawal from (ex: Ethereum account)
3) Enter a little note, then enter in the required box the amount you wish to withdraw in USD.
4) Finally click on the button "Create Withdrawal Request".
There are 2 ways to check your different Account balances.
The most obvious one is directly on your Dashboard, where you have the different balances of each and every account.
For a more detailed view of your mining outputs or your bonuses, simply click on "Accounts" found within your sidebar.
You can now click on the specific account you want to take a deeper look at (ex: Bitcoin).
If you find yourself in need of any type of help or support, you can:
1) For Account Related Problems & Issues, create a Ticket directly from your User Dashboard.
Go to your sidebar, then click on "Support" then "Create Ticket".
You will then be asked to choose from a series of different issues, select the most appropriate one, name the title of your ticket and then proceed to clearly and properly elaborate the problem & issues you are facing.
Note: Remember to check back if your ticket has been answered by clicking on "Tickets" found on your support section.
2) For general enquiries, more content related posts or the above mentioned, send a mail to:
With the Arkonix Option of "Swap Package" every user has the possibility to Swap any given package towards another one.
This is intended for users who regret having purchased a determined Cryptocurrency to mine and can thus start mining any other of the offered cryptocurrencies.
Example: User Adam has purchased an Ethereum500 Pool, after some time he would like to mine Monero instead, but cannot afford to purchase another Contract, he thus can swap his Ethereum500 Pool for a Monero500 Pool.
Conditions: 1 Swap Package for each purchased Pool 1 time per Month.
1) In order to swap any given Package, go to "Swap Package" found on you sidebar.
2) Once on the Swap Package page, select the package you intend to Swap then select to which other cryptocurrency you wish to swap to.
3) Enter your Transaction Password (if you don't know what this is, see "how to make a withdrawal" on our FAQ)
4) Finally click on the "Swap Package" button.
If you wish to check the details of your swapped packages, simply go to "swap package" on your sidebar and then click on "Swap Package History".
There are 4 Types income
1) Direct Bonus
2) Level Bonus
3) Rank Bonus
4) Arkonix Mining Pool Bonus
5% Cash-Back on Signing Up through our Affiliates
Before Signing Up, any new user who prefers to register via one of our
numerous affiliates benefits from the 5% Cash-Back bonus.
NOTE: Cash-Back is only valid only for new users having registered via an
Arkonix Affiliate and who has purchased a Mining Pool within 7 days from
11% Direct Bonus.
You need a minimum purchase of a 50USD Pool in order to be eligible for Direct Bonus.
3 MEMBERS WITH 100$ PACK EACH
1 BRASS & 1 COPPER
2 COPPER & 1 BRASS
250$ PACK + 2 COPPER & 1 SILVER
250$ PACK + 2 SILVER & 1 GOLD
7.000$ + 1 SHARE in ARKONIX MINING POOL
500$ PACK + 2 GOLD & 1 PLATINUM
15.000$ + 2 SHARES in ARKONIX MINING POOL
500$ PACK + 2 PLATINUM & 1 PLUTONIUM
32.000$ + 3 SHARES in ARKONIX MINING POOL
1.000$ PACK + 3 PLUTONIUM & 1 EMERALD
65.000$ + 4 SHARES in ARKONIX MINING POOL
1.000$ PACK + 2 EMERALD & 2 SAPPHIRE
100.000$ + 5% PARTNERSHIP SHARES in ARKONIX
2.500$ PACK +3 SAPPHIRE & 2 RUBY
Arkonix Pool Bonus
1. The Arkonix Pool represents 1% of the global turnover of the company’s sales.
2. The value of 1 share will be equal to the total number of shares divided into the total Worth of the Arkonix Pool.
3. Arkonix Pool will be divided among users on a 6 Months Basis.
We give users the choice of wether or not to activate 2FA or Google Authy.
Note: Users can only activate either the 2FA or google Authy, but activating both simultaneously will create technical problems. Once activated, for each login or profile update, the user will be requested to submit the generated security codes.
1) 2FA: In order to activate 2FA, the user must login to his dashboard and then on the upper left side of the sidebar, click on "Security" then activate the 2FA security feature.
2) Google Authy: In order to activate Google Authy, the user must first download the Google Authentificator application. Once downloaded, the user must login to his dashboard and then on the upper left side of the sidebar, click on "Security" then proceed to the next steps in the activation process.
In the next step in order to activate Google Authy for Arkonix, the user will have to scan the given QR code or manually insert the given code and thus create on his google Authy app. a code generator. The user will then have to copy the time-based generated code of his app. and paste it in the Google Authy activation box of the security page of his dashboard and thus finally confirm the activation of Google Authentificator for his Arkonix account.
Arkonix places the utmost importance to the security of it's user's funds
Arkonix has thus adopted the following steps in order to guarantee the safe-keeping of it's client's Investments:
1) Daily backup of each and every account, so as to be able to fully restore a hacked account to it's pre-hack condition.
2) Daily mining payouts aren't stored on an Arkonix Online Wallet, but are safely stored outside of the Arkonix System so as to avoid any possible means for hackers to actually steal the user's funds.
3) Regular account anomaly health checkups.
4) Any bigger withdrawal request is automatically forwarded to our accounting & technical teams for enhanced verification.
Copyright © 2017-2018 ARKONIX GmbH | Terms And Conditions